All of our workshops have the welsh government’s PSHE aims at their heart –
- Develop self esteem and a sense of personal responsibility,
- Gain respect for others and celebrate diversity,
- Equip learners for the choices and opportunities of life long learning,
- Prepare children and young people to be active and responsible citizens,
- Foster positive attitudes and behaviour towards the principles of sustainable development and global citizenship,
- Prepare learners for the challenges, choices and responsibilities of work and adult life.
We use an experiential and exploratory approach and our workshops give many opportunities for development in -
- Thinking skills- opportunities for decision making, reflection and to develop understanding of personal and social issues
- Communication skills - opportunities for research, listening to others, discussion in small and large groups and sharing information and ideas
- Numeracy skills - analyse numerical information
- Self analysis, understanding personal strengths and setting appropriate targets.